Located in the heart of the St Jame´s Gate Brewery, the Guinness Storehouse is Ireland´s most popular tourist attraction.
The journey begins at the bottom of the world´s largest pint glass, and continues along seven floors filled with interactive experiences.The story is told through several interactive exhibition including ingredients, brewing, transport, tcooperage, advertising, and sponsorship. It covers seven floors surrounding a glass atrium shaped in the form of a pint of Guinness and the ground floor introduces the beer’s four ingredients: water, barley, hops, and yeast.
At the end of the visit, you will be offered a pint of beer or soft drink at the Gravity Bar, a panoramic bar located on the seventh floor of the building. From there, you will enjoy the best panoramic view of Dublin.
- Guinness Storehouse visit
- The Gravity Bar
- Guinness Storehouse ticket
- Guided visit by a local guide throughout the tour in English
- Contents of the itinerary
- Private or public tansport
- Lunches / Accommodation
• Waste Management
• Water saving system
• Energy saving system
• Charity to local and/ or international ONG´s
• Main premises at the building
• Health and Safety Protocol
• Gender balance rules
• People with disabilities, living in proverty situation, minority groups, etc
• Comfortable and Healthy equipment